About Me

My photo
Dr. Nathan Berry was born in Augusta, Georgia, and grew up across the Savannah River in North Augusta, SC. He attended the University of Georgia where he earned his bachelor degree in biological sciences. This is also the place he met his wife, Teresa, whose family lives in Madison, CT. Dr. Berry attended dental school at the University of Louisville School of Dentistry in Louisville, KY, after spending one year as a dental assistant in Chapel Hill, NC. We at Hartford Dental Associates,are supremely confident that you will appreciate Dr Berry's approach to oral health care, sense of humor, and southern hospitality, too.

Monday, February 13, 2012

We hope this isn't how you feel about us but reason #6

Reason #6 I hate the dentist:

6. And now that we’ve gotten to that…attacks on your dental hygiene. “Do you floss 5 times a day?”, “Does your toothbrush get more action than you?”, “Do you consider using fluoride a must?” NOOOOO!!!! I will be the first to admit that I don’t floss, unless it’s on special occassions such as Hanukkah, which I don’t even celebrate because I’m not Jewish. Touching wet, saliva-covered pieces of string and pulling them in between my gums is not my idea of fun. I don’t even wear my retainer. How do you like me now?

The Redhead Chronicles 
Every story must have its writer 
http://theredheadchronicles.wordpress.com/2011/08/31/10-reasons-i-hate-the-dentist/

No comments:

Post a Comment